June 3, 2022. Friday.
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Breakfast with the scion of the family. Glad we’re still cordial after all these years.
2. Ruby’s therapist is really a wonderful person. That is all.
3. Indoor soccer is a hoot. Ruby’s team won tonight, against a team that usually beats them and tying was the best they’d done before.
t’s a fast and furious game and most of the girls have been playing soccer for years and years. They’re all in high school now. Friends and family sit together in the bleachers and cheer and groan for all the players. And explain the ref’s calls for all around them. It’s a great vibe.
4. Finally got new internet installed after an area outage occurred in the middle of yesterday’s installation.
5. Looking forward to tomorrow’s Gingerbread House tour in Waxahachie. Playing docent at some friends’ house.
And you? What made you happy today?