June 29, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A little Texas anole surprised me this morning, on the aloe vera plant that is in a pot on my front porch. He was exactly the size and shape and color of one of the leaves, but he moved!
2. In other Foster wildlife reports — two squirrels were stretched out on their bellies on the patio, spread eagle. I guess it’s cooler that way but they looked a little embarrassed when they saw me watching them!
3. Got to spend some time in the morning sun in the front room working on my puzzle. It’s a hard one!
4. Another spectacular cloud day. Enormous mounds of cumulus against a china blue sky. Once the rain stopped early this morning.
5. I helped a facebook friend cobble together some fund raising research for a project we’re both involved in. I had forgotten what fun that was.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy.