FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Our Wisdom Elder study pod zoomed today. Always challenging and thoughtful conversations.
2. Long, funny, heartfelt conversation with a long-time friend. One benefit of lockdown = unlimited phone calls.
3. Bunny report — I think there’s a new one. Probably a male. He’s bigger than the others and comes alone. Two babies were also out today.
4. Handyman coming tomorrow. Now I need to prioritize my task list.
5. Booked my speaking engagement for Red River Unitarian Universalist Church for November. I love giving their sermon. This will be the first time it’ll be on video. Subject: This Made Me Happy Today.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.