Five things that made me happy today:
1. Repotted a couple of plants that have been making roots in water in my kitchen window for weeks.
2. New organization on my studio table. Clutter city. Trying to only keep things on the top that I use in whatever I’m working on.
3. A volunteer sunflower (from bird seed) has finally bloomed in my side yard. Something ate the first two or three buds before they opened. Several stealthy bugs are on the stems. They zip around to the back side when they see you. Hmmm.
4. Just enough rain today to cool things down a bit and soften the ground between my patio stones = a fast session of weeding out there. A hazard of feeding the birds on the patio — lots of volunteer somethings.
5. Off line early for some reading.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.