June 28, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Bunnies first. Both babies have been on the patio a lot today. The size difference is noticeable but the cuteness factor is uniform!
2. I found the right filter for the Soto a/c system. I feel like the hunter, home from the hunt. It took a few days. Max helped me get the thing installed in the furnace. Yay, team!
3. My organizational brain just came out of a fog early today and I just sat down, made a list, and worked through a lot of it.
4. We tried a new restaurant for carry out tonight and it was meh. “Italian.” Meh. I’m happy because we tried a new place — part of our 2020 plan.
5. Early to bed tonight. A cloudy day just makes me sleepy. And I love to sleep.
And you? What made you happy today? I love to hear.