June 21, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Sky show rolling in from the east. Not where we get our storms from but it seems to be cooling things off at the moment.
2. Max came for an early visit this morning. He’s feeling his 18-year-old oats, I think.
3. I almost always get a lot done on Mondays, coming off a weekend break with an organized to-do list.
4. Bunnies and squirrels mixing it up on the patio this morning, going after the last of the corn. And half a dozen doves.
5. Max and Ruby and I moved furniture today. Kid bedrooms switching around at their house, so lots of sorting and moving things. More to come tomorrow.
And you? I’d love to hear about it.