Five things that made me happy today:
1. Girls’ soccer. They lost but by fewer points.
2. Cold drink and great conversation with a good friend early this morning.
3. My regular Thursday zoom call with Creative Community. Always good ideas and good conversation.
4. My biggest (angel wing) begonia is now in the front room and loving a few hours of direct sun each morning. It is nearly twice as big as it was a few months ago and every stem is blooming. One of my favorite plants.
5. That fresh corn I mentioned yesterday? It’s in my tummy now. A couple of minutes in boiling water and some butter and salt. Yum. An entire meal.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!