July 9, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. So many tiny little bunny poops in my front yard. They’re about the size and shape of tiny blackberries. Bunnies must have had a party out there last night.
2. Ruby Soto walked to my house about 7 am this morning. Now, she’s the one who stayed up all night. Crazy sleep schedules at that house this week. Oh, and she went home on the skateboard. It’s downhill from my house to hers. So, there’s that.
3. A SBUX visit with both kids and my friend Karin Michele Anderson. We’ve been doing such a thing for at least a couple of decades now. At least once a month.
4. My car is finally fixed and driving so quietly that I can hear the engine change gears. Yay.
5. There’s a new season of Atypical starting and I have more War on Autism to read. Heading into a jam packed weekend, right?
I’d love to hear what made You happy.