FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Day One of the On-Line Landmark Forum for Graduates: Free To Be, Free to Act. Just down right yummy.
2. Joined by Max, as he is a graduate. Extremely hard to tell what he’s getting, but I had the same assessment when I was teaching his grade!
3. We did have a very funny conversation about conversations that always go the same way no matter what. One with him and his dad about the front yard. One with me about his room.
4. Starting to pull together ideas for my talk for Red River UU in November. Everything is a collage, really, in my brain.
5. Looking forward to mindless entertainment tonight via Netflix.
I love to hear what made you happy today!