July 30, 2020
FIVE THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY TODAY:
1. Just re-watched a sweet movie The Guernsey Island Literary and Potato Peel Society. It’s a nice watch for these times. Netflix. (Some favorite British actors who also appeared in Downton Abbey.)
2. My two cats, one on the kitchen counter, one on the kitchen table where I’m sitting, just did a yoga/stretch thing in synchronicity. Cats!
3. My favorite handyman (well, next to my son) came this morning and quickly did half a dozen things around my house. When I’m rich I’m going to see to it that every family has a handyman. Makes life a breeze.
4. This is my last “working” day this week. I’ll be in the Landmark Forum for Graduates with Max this weekend. It’s on line. Can’t wait.
5. I found three interesting looking novels at the Soto house. I think I’ve read one but that’s two more to add to my dwindling stack of novels. I need a good page-turner or two!
And you? What made you happy today? I’d love to read about it.