Five things that made me happy today:
1. The Kindle/Amazon thing is finally worked out and I will be getting a hard copy of the book in question — which actually sounds kind of fun because I can really mark it up now.
2. Church this morning was very satisfying with some repeats of recorded music from our own musicians and singers. I am so ready for in-person in a couple of weeks!
3. Ruby is packed and ready to go and is already very much in vacation mode, including finishing making earrings for each Auntie.
4. I called a meeting of the Dallas Cousins’ Club since all of us are in town for 48 hours, and invited the dads too. We had good pizza at SPIN! Pizza (Richardson, TX), a favorite midpoint between houses. We were the only folks in the store.
5. I let the eufy (a Roomba-type cleaning robot) loose in the front end of the house and forgot it was there. I think it went for a couple of hours. Clean floors everywhere!
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.