July 22, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Saving almost 50 cents a gallon by Not buying gas at the highway station.
2. Catching a nap in my cushy reading chair. I can fall asleep almost any time, any where. Then I feel ridiculously proud of myself afterward. Someone must have called me Good Girl after childhood naps!
3. Getting a handle on what’s required to get Ruby re-enrolled in Plano ISD. I finally talked to some real people, in person. It’s still ridiculously complicated for a student who’s already attended there several years, but it seems doable.
4. Brazen bunny on the front lawn at twilight. It’s hard to tell one bunny from another except for size when the light is dim.
5. Ruby broke out in peals of laughter when she saw me tap on the glass to see if my car window was open. I thought it was funny that she thought it was funny.
And you? What made you happy today?