July 20, 2019
5 things that made me happy today:
1. A wonderful Wisdom conversation, on line at Stan Carpenter’s house, with 150+ friends and acquaintances.
2. Greeting other members of the Shade Squad — those of us who park in the shade, far away from the store, and then hike across the burning pavement. But we come back to a semi-cool car after shopping.
3. Almost all the fresh produce marked down for Saturday night shopping.
4. Tried a new brand of eggs from the supermarket. Mostly I buy my eggs at the farmers’ market. These have bright, orangey yolks and taste great. Free range chickens.
5. Lemons. After I use them in my morning drink, I toss them out on my patio and the squirrels eat them. Including the rind, I think.
What made you happy today? I love to hear your lists — no matter how many things you’ve got!