July 17, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A fantastic iced chai latte at the farmer’s market this morning. Plus a wonderful collection of dogs that we admired and petted and talked with the owners.
2. A vigorous hike at the Nature Center. Up and down lots of hills and vales and lush lush treescapes. And the building was one of the best nature museums I’ve ever been in. The exhibits were A-class.
3. More deer along the roads as evening fell.
4. Frozen pizza in the oven at the house with our host. Pretty yummy.
5. Curling up with some good reading tonight. And some good resting. That Nature Center hike was pretty rigorous.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.