July 16, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A fabulous home-made breakfast of waffles, maple syrup, juice, etc. and very good company.
2. A city tour in a friend’s restored 71 Pontiac. How fun is that? Max was in seventh heaven.
3. Lilies from the garden in my room tonight.
4. Literally a sky show tonight. The most amazing clouds and colors. Captured some in my better camera. I’ll have to post later.
5. Learned some more family history. I come from a family of pretty good story tellers!
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.