June 12, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A sunny day. It gives me such a lift.
2. A quick-ish Target shop with Ruby’s “style board” for her school wardrobe. She’s an excellent speed shopper and it was great to see her make her board, inventory what she has and what she needs, and go to it.
3. We are all a little excited about finishing a school year and planning for the next.
4. Looking forward to my Saturday morning zoom group moving to in-person tomorrow. Yay!
5. And now for a quiet, bingeing evening of The Wire.
What’s happening in your world to make you happy?