July 11, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church. The music was outstanding and Rev Dr Rebecca Parker just knocked it out of the park.
2. Today in 7–11 and I like to celebrate with whichever grandchild is handy. This year it was Max and Ruby — free slurpees at the 7-Eleven. (They are really available the whole month of July, but shhhhh.) Yes, Ruby has red hair now.
3. I finished my binge on Atypical’s fourth season. I really like the characters. It’s on Netflix.
4. Starting to think about to begin to consider to get ready for my trip later this month. I have organized a few dozen random notes on little slips of paper on my desk. “Organized” is used very loosely.
5. About 15 copies of Grandma MarySue’s Corona Tour were requested on a Texas website today. It’s fun to send them out into the wild wild west.
And you? How did you keep cool and happy today?