January 9, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church. On line for a few weeks. But, still, church. With a wonderful reading from Barbara Kingsolver that involved a hummingbird nest.
2. A church leadership meeting. On Zoom now. Reminding me that people step up. An organization is a complicated thing.
3. A sweet movie tonight. The Tender Bar. On Amazon Prime. Some good acting. A good script. Some new faces.
4. Some sunshine late in the day.
5. I watered my tree for the first time. Every other day for 20 minutes. #5Things