January 8, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Started a new on-line class and all five of us were wearing blue shirts. I just think that’s funny.
2. Lunch with a friend at a place I like — Bella Green on Preston Road. Good lunch. Great conversation.
3. I finished the puzzle from Daniel Polk. It was fun. And challenging.
4. Made a fast trip to The Toy Maven. Their selection is shifting a bit. I must be buying the less popular items, so they’re not on the shelf any more. I did get an intriguing one.
5. I have enough dry wood for a real fire tonight. I think that might be a nice touch for the evening.
And you? Got a happy report for today?