January 5, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. I worked on some financial stuff that I’ve successfully delayed for a few weeks and got it all handled. Handled enough that I have a list, in order, of the other things I need to do. Yay!
2. Max and Ruby and I went to Callaway’s Nursery to get some questions answered about my tree that’s coming to my house on Friday.
3. Did I say my family got me a Chinese Pistache for Christmas? So divine.
4. The drive up there was just Texas winter wonderful. It’s nice to get out of the house after cold weather and with bright sun shining.
5. Sher at Calloway’s took mental notes, called the people who would know the answer to my questions, (took some begonia cuttings with a mystery growth on them too), and called me back in a couple of hours. I love good customer service.
And you, dear reader? Pony up!!