January 20, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Feeling better than yesterday. I had several hours where I forgot I had covid. May recovery continue in a straight line.
2. Some new birdwatching with the super chilly weather this morning. A red-bellied woodpecker on my fence, several juncoes in the yard, and the crows scolding me for No Peanuts Still??
3. Thursday is Zoom Day and the occasion for some good zooming with friends around the country and the city. It does make me happy to have that technology always available.
4. Looking forward to a hot supper delivered by my favorite delivery person. At the moment, it’s still a surprise.
5. And a good read for next weekend’s class, and a good night’s sleep.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today!