January 19, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Mañin Soto brought lunch from Macaroni Grill today. It is really good to have a hot lunch, especially one with salmon. AND it’s good to have a substantial meal in the middle of the day while I’m hosting Covid 19.
2. Someone found my hearing aid in the parking lot at PrimaCare and turned it in and the front desk person at PrimaCare called me and Mañin Soto and Max picked it up. We’ll find out if it’s salvageable or if it’s time to get something new. Hearing aids + glasses + masks is a lot going on behind my ear!
3. More blooms on the one cactus and my other cactus (which is two colors/two plants) is sporting some white blooms.
4. Lots of resting today and more to come soon.
5. Hot tea and a couple of vienna fingers for a night cap and I’m gone for the day. Thanks for all your good wishes and offers of help.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.