January 16, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church. The sermon, to honor MLK, was powerful and the music was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
2. A mostly sunny day with the low morning sun streaming into my front room, a favorite effect at my house these days. The angle of the light also makes every single spider web, dead leaf, and dust bunny visible.
3. So I swept the front room, with the old fashioned broom thing. It was satisfying.
4. There was enough of a freeze overnight to solidifying the bird water in the back yard, so I heated up a tea pot of water and poured it in for some relief. Also distributed the last of my 50 pounds of peanuts in the shell. It took me about a year to parcel those out to my crows.
5. Some quiet puzzle time with a super doozy. Pix later.
And you? What made you happy today?