Five things that made me happy today:
1. So much admin today. Yay.
2. Another bright sunny day and even warmer than yesterday.
3. The doves and the juncos and the two cardinals were back today. I heard the doves before I went to the window to see them. The snow and ice have melted so several days of seeds are strewn on the patio. Yum.
4. I took Ruby to Mathnasium tonight and she was working on her times tables and I taught her some tricks for 9’s. Math is so great. You can pin something down and it is what it is. I am ridiculously happy that she is enjoying Mathnasium. She really responds to their method.
5. I bought some 2 x 3 cubbies for all my puzzles today. They’re flat pack and Ruby is a superb assembler. That will be a weekend project.
And you? What tickled your happy bone today? I love to hear.