Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church — a cello. Really masterful. Our first Sunday back in person after an omicron break of a few weeks.
2. Nothing like listening to a sales presentation on the front lawn, in the sun, after a few really cold days. (We said no but the guy was very excellent.)
3. Making noticeable headway on the latest puzzle. It’s a really hard one and I consider quitting every couple of days because it’s such slow going. But today I stepped back and noticed, it’s more than half done. There’s a little life lesson!
4. This morning, while feeding the crows, I thought I heard their Peanuts are Here! signal being repeated from the next block.
5. Enjoying the end of the snow break and anticipating a more regular school day schedule starting early tomorrow.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.