February 27, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church was so great this morning. We celebrate Mardi Gras each year with our in-house jazz band and they were wonderful this morning. Plus Daniel Kanter’s sermon is worth another listen. (You can find it at First Unitarian Church of Dallas “Surprised by Joy.” You know I liked it with that title!
2. A l.o.n.g brunch after with good friends. We end up with 7 or 8 people which makes for a long wait in a busy restaurant for them to get everything done and delivered simultaneously. We sit at one big table and enjoy the wait and the food.
3. Forgot to mention I saw the occasional junk man driving through the alley yesterday. I off loaded the last three wheels from my Honda. I kept thinking I would sell them on Facebook Marketplace, but a sale never happened. He was happy to get them.
4. Sunny All Day. Enough said.
5. The last of my salmon added to a wonderful omelet for dinner. Just about the only left over I will gladly eat.
And you? Get surprised by joy today? Tell about it here!