Five things that made me happy today:
1. I bought four stems of sunflowers today. Because, you know. They are brightening up my living room.
2. I cleaned my kitchen floor.
3. Ruby got her hair cut at the magnificent Amanda Jon Lundquist’s new location. It’s a wonderful thing to do.
4. Then Ruby and I went glasses shopping. She tried on every brand in the store. We did have a 50% coupon which helped soften the blow.
5. Started a new puzzle, part of last week’s exchange. It’s fun to have something new that I didn’t pay for.
And you? When did happy catch you today?