February 25, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Sunshine. Almost all day. Deceptive because it was about 35 degrees outside. But nice all the same.
2. Some satisfying phone calls about some things I’m working on.
3. Dinner with Max. We went to a pizza place he knew but it was a 45 minutes wait, so we went to SPIN! Pizza (Richardson, TX), where the Cousins Club meets, and had a great dinner. Really, $7 for a personal pizza that is really good??? The best.
4. It took about an hour to get food and eat and drive back home and we had a grown up conversation all the way. He’s a good conversationalist.
5. I’m going to watch the finale of the season of The Great Britiwh Baking Show that I’m re-watching. I hope more of the world will be like the Great British Baking Show one day soon.
And your world? Let’s hear some happy parts from today — or any day.