February 10, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Several zoom calls with folks I’m crazy about. I am glad we have zoom and it’s free and it works and it’s easy.
2. I am so impressed with the Wordl honor system. In all the posts I’ve seen, no one is revealing the solution. That’s pretty sweet in 2022. Or maybe I just have great friends.
3. I found a giant jar of jelly beans at the office supply store. The kind with wild and bold flavors. Yes. I did bring it home. And open it. And sample some of the flavors.
4. Car wash for my cute yellow car today. It’s easy to see every speck of road stuff on that girl. And it’s pretty easy to get it all off with a microfiber towel. I always feel like such a grown up. The drive through car wash near me does a really great job for a drive through car wash. They have unlimited towels, really powerful vacuums, a big trash can, power air blasters (???), and something else I think is cool but I’m not remembering.
5. Ruby got three BTS things in the mail today. She is a die hard fan. I wasn’t there when she opened her mail but I’m sure it included yelling and jumping.
And you? Anything that had you yell and shout today? Or just grin a bit? I love to hear it.