February 1, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Jupiter (puppy pic below) was barking in his sleep. He’s a big guy (85#) and has a pretty deep bark. These were puppy barks, like he was chasing something. Sweet dreams.
2. Forgot to post Max’s breakfast yesterday. He watches a lot of food shows and is a very good chef. Presentation counts.
3. I brought most of my woodpile (thanks to Mary Lou Hoffman) around to the front porch in my little blue wagon. First time I’ve used it and I felt so grown up. It’s right outside the front door for a roaring fire during our 48 hour cold spell coming Thursday.
4. More prep for Ruby’s IEP or 504 or something meeting, now probably delayed to next week. We have a whole team and we are getting our ducks in a row.
5. Tomorrow (before the bad weather) I am journeying to a friend’s studio to pick up a piece of art she’s given me. More tomorrow.
And you? What were your happy moments today?