December 9, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Beautiful, sunny, mild winter day in Dallas. In the 70s this afternoon. Yum.
2. My creative group at church has been together 10 or 12 years. I have been part of it for about 10 years, I think. Through thick and thin. We meet once a week and are very close. It is always great to talk and today was no exception.
3. I spent a little time this morning updating an inventory of my art that is ready to sell. I’ll have some pieces on facebook in the next few days.
4. Almost done with a big fat book that is required reading for the Partnership course. I feel so virtuous for reading the whole thing even though it is not at all what I would pick out. No, I won’t tell you the name of it.
5. Going to watch one more segment of Bad Sport , a curiously interesting and well done documentary on Netflix, and early to bed.
You? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.