December 23, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Today is Ruby’s birthday. Time really does fly. Spend time with your kids and your grandkids. Nothing takes the place.
2. Ruby and cousin Teagan are venturing to Six Flags on Sunday to celebrate. Also have your grandkids spend time together. Cousins are the best.
3. Thursday is Zoom Day. So glad I have this piece of technology right here on my desk and there is no limit to how long we can connect. Yay, technology.
4. Santa was at the pharmacy tonight too.
5. Christmas movie night at the Soto house. Selected by Ruby with grandma veto power.
See you tomorrow. Jump in here — what made you happy this week?