December 2, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Eighty degrees this afternoon.
2. Max browned up some ground beef for tortillas while I made a quick run to pick up some giant tortillas. Everything was ready when I got back. He’s a good cook.
3. I took Ruby to math tonight and worked at the nearby library while she was at her lesson. I forgot how quiet a library is at night.
4. Getting my bullet journal set up for the first six months of 2022. I’ve been keeping the same Leuchtturm 1917 model for 6 years or so, a different color each year, two books to the year. Next year is bright orange. It’s a labor of love.
5. I watched this squirrel across the street for 10 or 15 minutes this morning while he did these crazy acrobatics. I’ve never seen such a performance.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.