December 16, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby made good grades on her two finals today.
2. Max and I got a brief walk in today, around the lake called, very descriptively, Big Lake. It’s a small lake that took 15 minutes to circumnavigate but it was enough for the recovering-from-strep guy.
3. Thursdays are my Zoom days. Three zooms in a row. Which is enough for me. All three were great.
4. Ruby finished another unit at Mathnasium. Whatever she was working was long and hard. Now she’s over that hump. Yay.
5. One week from today is Ruby’s 15th. If you’d like to help celebrate, she loves to get cards. PM me for her address. That’ll make me happy too.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day, really.