Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby spent the whole day at school. It was an abbreviated day because it’s Exam Week, but a day is a day.
2. Max spent the day in bed and is better. When that boy gets sick, he gets sick. Yay for modern medicine, lots of water, and bed rest.
3. I drove Ruby to Mathnasium tonight and she can do factors for three digit numbers. I think that might be a little bit fun.
4. I got really good responses to last night’s post about Smart911. It makes me happy to make a difference.
5. A friend got an Apple watch and it will ask if them if they need help when they fall. What a great piece of safety equipment to have. That makes me happy.
I’d love t hear what made you happy today. Or last week!