December 11, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A surprise birthday party for my friend Stan Carpenter. Great evening. Good food and wonderful conversation.
2. Knox Street is really beautiful at Christmas time. This shot is from 2018. I do miss the neighborhood.
3. Another group of friends put together a gift backpack for a 14 year old girl that none of them had met. They had heard from her teacher that this would be a tough holiday for the girl. When I last looked, more than 60 folks had stepped up to be included. Love is everywhere.
4. I got about half my studio work table cleaned off. It seems like I’ve been working on it for weeks but it actually only takes a few minutes once I start. Getting in the mood for some art!
5. It looks like a good night for sleeping, with 40 degree temps. I sleep with the windows cracked. It makes for really sound sleep.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.