December 1, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. A chip off the old block. Max insisted that we have a few more driveway minutes this morning to listen to live broadcast from the Supreme Court.
2. Shirt sleeve weather on December 1. I love it.
3. I’ve had all the fun I’m going to have with this stadium chair and am selling it on Facebook Marketplace. You can find the details there. It would look cute decorated for the holidays or in a kid’s room. Cash and carry. Plano, TX.
4. I also spent some time getting some of my art ready to sell. I’m more excited than I thought about that! Stay tuned for details.
5. I cut back and/or re-potted some of my begonias today. I always talk to them while I’m working. I hope that makes the change go better.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.