August 6, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Fifth weekend of the Partnership course started. On line. Let me know if you want to attend Community Day tomorrow. Must be 15 or older.
2. Took time out to get Ruby registered at Vines HIgh School. We had to do it on line as she’s a couple of days into a cold. We’ll have a schedule of her choices on Monday. High school. Goodness.
3. Tried a new shoe company and ordered the wrong size. Returning couldn’t be easier. Get a return code, take the box with the shoes to a nearby store, they scan the code on your phone, leave it. Refund is in my account before I get to my car. Then I order the right size. www.cariuma.com.
4. While Ruby relaxes with her cold, we’re watching a movie tonight that she picked out. We’ll see how that goes.
5. I did finish that pesky puzzle yesterday and forgot to celebrate here. All those branches and blooms at the top — really really hard.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today!