August 5, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby and I had a Welcome Home dinner at Rockfish, one of her favorite spots.
2. More tell and tell and tell from her trip. She had quite a good time.
3. Wildlife report: Doves, cardinals, blue jays and mockingbirds picking over the bird seed and peanuts outside. Second generation orange-naped bunny spotted on the patio. Squirrels have carried off one of the loose pieces of corn. I’ve seen them do it but it seems like it wouldn’t be physically possible.
4. Almost ready for my Partnership Course which starts tomorrow morning. I have one chapter left to read.
5. Enjoying Catch Me If You Can movie with so many stars from the 90s. It’s a pretty good romp.
And you? I’d love to hear what’s making you happy today.