August 25, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Ruby back in school for a full day.
2. And gone to dinner with Juliana, Mañin Soto’s grown daughter, in Fort Worth while
3. Max and I got some good Japanese noodles at one of his favorite places, after he spent a day at home with a sore throat.
4. I’m headed for an early bedtime after waking inexplicably about 4 am this morning and watching the moon set in a cloudless sky.
5. That’s after I’m enjoying a couple of hours of Downton Abbey in my own quiet house.
And you? I’d love to hear what’s made you happy today.