Five things that made me happy today:
1. Clear mammogram this morning, at the best place I’ve ever had a mammogram, and I have had some great ones and some not-so-great ones. Solis Mammography in Plano. They have several locations.
2. So many zoom calls today.
3. Some time working on my newer puzzle, listening to news or classical music. It has me forget my to do list for a while.
4. Ruby is getting so much mileage out of her Goodwill shop in Seattle. That girl can put together an outfit. I should be making a style book for her.
5. Tomorrow we finish our first week of the two-kid-two-school morning waltz. So far, so good.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today. Or any day.