August 15, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Church, including a powerful sermon by Dr Rebecca Parker. And some beautiful violin music. (We did not assemble in person. Our plans are delayed pending science.)
2. Beautiful light again this morning to work on the current puzzle. It’s like hours of meditation.
3. One of my crows came back about 7 pm, calling for peanuts. I haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks, so, of course, I hustled right out.
4. Max cooked some boneless ribs for dinner. Yummy, if a little spicy. That boy does like a lot of flavor on his food.
5. Two grandkids in school for five days this week — that’s the plan. Looking forward!
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.