April 3, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. We did journey to Ennis to visit our favorite field. [I would say one week more to perfect bloom. It was still lovely.] There are so many jaw dropping views in the Ennis area. I can easily agree it is the Bluebonnet Capital of Texas.
2. A picnic lunch, sitting on the parking lot of Little Mustang Creek Park on Bardwell Lake. Blue (and white) bluebonnets nearby. Also blue-eyed grass and Indian paintbrush.
3. You’ll probably need a GPS app to get there but it’s a pretty little park with a boat ramp right on the lake. And plenty of the above mentioned flora.
4. Red the Rabbit was back this morning, early, feeding on the patio right after I put her food out. I think she’s probably the mom, that she would come over so early and also usually visit later in the day. I like thinking she is any way. I haven’t seen the tiny baby in a while. Hope he’s still kicking.
5. Ruby and I made a quick trip to Barnes & Noble for, respectively, a BTW fix and a jig saw puzzle fix. We were both satisfied. AND I got a new accessory for my car. See below.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.