April 21, 2022
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Things are really really green now. Everywhere you look. I love spring.
2. Thursday is Zoom day and today did not disappoint.
3. Almost almost ready for Sunday’s show. See first comment for details. Rain is forecast and our show will be the best thing you can do indoors. Also, it’s Youth Sunday, so if you’d like to be buoyed up by what the next generation is up to — come for sure.
4. I worked some more on my postcard pack today. It’s just fun to make little art pieces.
5. One of the things that makes me happy about Landmark Advanced courses is — recommended reading. Books you might never try and rich discussions about the contents. This month it’s Foucault. Who would be reading him without a little nudge?
Your turn. What made you happy today?
Another Texana. I think I have six left. 20 x 20, acrylic and collage on paper, ready to hang, $150.