April 17, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. Breakfast with the Soto family. We were scheduled to do the Great American Cleanup but there was nothing to clean up on our segment, so we went to breakfast. At 830. On a Saturday.
2. Bunny night in the neighborhood. I saw 5 or 6 while I was driving around and a pair at the house across the street from the Soto house.
3. Earlier this week I set the carcass from a roasted chicken out in the yard, thinking the birds would pick it clean. This morning I noticed it’s gone without a trace. I can’t imagine what I have in my back yard that could carry off the whole thing unless the bob cat has got over this far. That’s kind of scary.
4. Good day at partnership. Saturdays are for community and we invite friends in and they do all the talking. June 12 is the next one if you want to visit.
5. Finished a pretty hard puzzle. See below. I have the perfect table (Hannah’s Table) that I can leave puzzles on while I work, no matter how long it takes. And that erases the stress = No hurry.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.