April 1, 2021
Five things that made me happy today:
1. My backyard squirrels have discovered how to get a big blast of sugar water out of the hummingbird feeder that hangs from the fence. Must be good. They stand in line.
2. I polished my black stove top and, boy, does it look like new.
3. We all wore red and black to the dentist today. It was not planned but discovered when we got out of the car. Just silly.
4. Enjoyed a relaxing afternoon with my puzzle, my tinny tiny radio, and the mockingbird going crazy in the front hedge. I hope he has succeeded in attracting a lady for his nest.
5. Seeing lots of posts of 2021 bluebonnet sightings and planning our own trip to Ennis in the next few days. There are also some bluebonnet fields close to my house that provide a great, close-in fix. Not much driving required. I love bluebonnet season.
I’d love to hear what made you happy today.