Five things that made me happy today:
1. My newer Christmas cactus is winding up for the bloom. Almost every single stem? branch? has a tiny bud on the end of it and half a dozen are already in full bloom.
2. In the house today except for a trip to the clinic (and a wait in the parking lot) to get Ruby and me Covid-tested. We are both positive. It’ll be an early-to-bed night.
3. My case is extremely mild. Ruby’s only slightly more serious. Hoping for the best, healthiest , quickest outcome.
4. Steamed left-over quinoa for supper. Who says you need a microwave?
5. There is a giant giant full moon tonight. And the sky in Dallas is super clear. It’s quite a sight.
And you? I’d love to hear what made you happy today.